TryMyUI user testing results consist of video recorded from the user’s screen, with real-time narration captured via their microphone. Users have up to 20 minutes to follow a set of tasks through the test
website. Below is an example of a typical user testing result.
Zomato.com - A Case Study
Zomato is a web app for researching and reviewing restaurants. The company wanted to see how they could improve their design to draw users away from a much larger competitor.
Test SetupThe following instructions were used in the Zomato usability test to guide users through the website.
Scenario: You’re on a business trip in San Diego. You want to find a good restaurant near the Gaslamp Quarter for dinner but are not familiar with the area. You have decided to use Zomato to help you pick a place.Tasks:
- Look around on the home page. What seems interesting to you?
- How would you go about finding a place to eat in the Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego?
- After selecting a restaurant, try to find some reviews about that restaurant.
- Are you able to find the opening hours for that restaurant?
- Your friend recommended a place called Water Grill. Try to look up reviews and price range for it.
- Go back to the home page. Pick any restaurant and try to leave a review. (You don’t need to submit the review)